Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bulldog Hockey Tonight!

Adrian College students and staff, are you looking for something fun to do tonight? Well, don't miss the Adrian Men's NCAA Hockey Team take on the Czech Republic under 18 team at 7pm in the Arrington Ice Arena. This game is going to be a Gold-Out, meaning make sure you wear gold to support your Adrian Bulldogs. The AC Hooligans will be there, so if you have one, wear your gold Hooligans shirt.

I'm sure this game is going to be a very exciting one. We've all seen how great our hockey team is. Now they're being paired against a team that comes from a great hockey area, so it's sure to be a good game.

I haven't been to an AC hockey game this year which is rare for me because hockey is one of my favorite sports. I can tell you now that I don't plan on missing this one. I suggest that you don't miss it either. Cost of admission is free to AC students with their IDs. For community members the cost is only $10. Hope to see you all at the rink tonight!

No comments: